Why is a Smile Makeover Right For You?
Text Transcript of the Infographic:
Who doesn’t dream of having a smile that displays perfectly aligned, healthy, sparkling white teeth? Cosmetic dentistry now makes it possible for you to attain exactly that through a Smile Makeover.
How does a Smile Makeover help?
- It generally comprises of a set of cosmetic dentistry procedures that are performed to transform a smile and make it look more aesthetically appealing.
- Dentists first do a complete assessment of a patient’s oral health and then recommend a combination of cosmetic dental procedures to alter the smile.
- The customised treatment plan offered by dentists, based on every patient’s unique needs and requirements, can fulfill your dream of having a gorgeous, ‘Movie Star Smile’.
Procedures generally included in a Makeover
- Tooth Coloured Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Filling
- Dental Implants/Bridges/Dentures
- Teeth Whitening
- Dermal Fillers
The many benefits of a Complete Smile Makeover
- There is a reduced risk of wearing down your teeth
- It enables cleaning, caring and management of teeth
- The chances of tooth decay or infection decrease considerably
- Look and feel better with a new and improved smile
- Smile openly without any hesitation, with improved confidence and self-esteem
- Enjoy the feeling of restored youthfulness with a well-rounded appearance