Dr Evan Soulos
After practicing dentistry for almost 15 years, Dr Evan has calmed and reassured many nervous patients. His warm, gentle nature is apparent from the first moment you meet him. He really listens to the concerns of his patients and explains what will transpire at every stage of the visit – whether it’s a routine check-up or more complex treatment. His patients’ comfort and confidence is his priority, along with delivering exceptional dental treatment.
Dr Evan genuinely enjoys helping his patients with their dental health. So regardless of how long it’s been since your last check-up, you’ll always receive a warm welcome.
Away from the practice, Dr Evan loves spending as much time as possible with his young family. He also enjoys going to the beach and cycling, both of which help to keep him fit and healthy.
A commitment to on-going training
Dental technology and procedures are constantly evolving and improving. Dr Evan’s dedication to ongoing training means he stays up-to-date with the latest dental technology and treatments. This commitment to training ensures Dr Evan’s patients receive the very best of care and exceptional treatment results. Apart from offering general dental care, Dr Evan offers a wide range of restorative and cosmetic treatments.
Dr Evan’s qualifications
Dr Evan graduated with Honours with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the University of Sydney and is a:
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons (F.R.A.C.D.S.)
- Member of the Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry (ASID). This means Dr Evan is able to replace missing teeth and restore function to a patient’s mouth.
- Member of the Australian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics (A.A.D.F.A.). If you are considering a smile make-over, Dr Evan will give you a full facial assessment. This type of examination goes beyond examining your teeth to provide a totally holistic approach to cosmetic dentistry.
- LVI trained dentist. Dr Evan has completed further education and practical training at LVI – a Las Vegas based Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. This cutting-edge training has given Dr Evan a strong foundation for providing cosmetic dental services.
Alison – Practice Manager
After more than 20 years working in the dental industry, Alison has learned a great deal about running a dental practice! She started her career as a dental nurse before moving into practice management and growing her skillset along the way.
Alison manages the administration for the practice but has plenty of interaction with patients. From discussing treatments and creating treatment plans, to answering the phones and scheduling appointments, she loves to add a personal touch to your dental experience.
Alison’s favourite feedback from patients is how painless their appointment was.
“Patient comfort is our primary focus. We want people to walk away with the feeling they’ve had a positive experience. Hopefully, our calm and gentle approach will ease their fear and trepidation, so their visit is easy or even enjoyable.”
Shadee – Dental Assistant
Shadee has more than a decade of experience working alongside talented dentists. In her role as Dental Assistant at KB Village Dental, her goal is to ensure every patient’s visit is a calm, positive experience.
She enjoys working as part of a positive team in a practice that offers a vast range of treatments from family dental care to cosmetic injectables (one of her favourites).
Shadee loves building trust with her patients, so they feel relaxed about their treatment.
The most common question she is asked is, ‘Will this hurt?’.
“We understand people are nervous, so before we get started our top priority is to make sure our patients experience a gentle approach so they leave even happier than when they arrived!”