During this unusual time that we are faced with and the level of uncertainty it brings, we send our heartfelt thoughts to everyone as we all deal with the situation the best we can. Also, we would like to keep you informed about some of the increased measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and local community.
In addition to our regular stringent infection control protocols- and as advised by the Australian Dental Association, Australian Dental Council and NSW Government, we are:
- Screening all persons who present themselves at the practice for overseas travel, close contact with a known COVID-19 case, fever, cold or flu-like symptoms (all within the last 14 days).
- Providing hand sanitiser upon entry to the practice.
- Minimising patient crossover in the reception area (social distancing).
- Requesting all patients handwash prior to entering the treatment rooms.
- Providing all patients with a pre-procedural chlorhexidine antimicrobial mouth rinse.
- Frequently cleaning all high-risk surfaces such as handles, benches and EFTPOS terminals.
If you have any questions or concerns about our health/safety and hygiene protocols, treatment options or your dental health, we encourage you to contact us at 02 99649166.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.